ISOC Ghana Chapter is pleased to announce the two-day Train the Trainer (TTT) workshop on November 3 – 4, 2017 at Ghana-Korea Information Access Center at University of Ghana. The objectives of the TTT training are to empower the future ISOC trainer with skills in technical and professional teaching, and impart them with the core value of community work. After the TTT workshop, successful participants will stay for practical hands on from November 20 – 24, 2017 during ghNOG annual Workshop at BlueCrest College.
This is in line with ISOC Ghana’s quest to achieve the following global objectives:
- Building community to foster participation and leadership in areas important to the evolution of the Internet.
- Providing Internet building technical and professional training in Ghana.
- Facilitating open development of standards, protocols, administration and the technical infrastructure of the Internet.
Prospective applicants should:
- Be AfNOG or ghNOG trained
- Be trained, at least, in one of the following:
- Unix System administration
- Internet Scalable Services
- Internet Scalable Infrastructure or
- Network Monitoring and Management Tracks.
- Be willing to volunteer about eight (8) hours a month to the Community.
- Be willing to travel around the country.
All applicants should visit www.isoc.gh/ttt/ to apply.
For further information, kindly contact the following:
President, ISOC (024 357 4626) Secretary, ISOC (024 570 8533) Lead Instructor, ghNOG (024 499 4067)